This is my own favorite web page because it gives me a chance to talk
one-on-one with you, and to learn from you, to benefit from the things
you are learning on your own midlife journey. So please join the dialogue;
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Questions and answers:
- Do you have a particular question about something I've said in a column
or about some midlife issue? If so, fire away and I'll try to answer you
in a future posting on this page.
- On this page, you set the agenda and I participate as just another
responder. Simply send me an e-mail
and propose a topic or pose a question for group discussion. I'll post
the topic in this space with a link for others to view and respond.
- Column response:
- I'm in the process of placing response links at the end of each column.
Here you can either comment on, or view others' comments on the particular
issue. For examples of what others have written, check out the discussion
on midlife affairs, the responses to a column
on rebellious teens and hurting parents,
and a personal response to a piece I wrote about summer
camp and creativity.
- Friends of Best Years
- Our new interactive site enables you to visit 24 hours per day with other friends of best years. The conversation is both encouraging and supportive. Check it out at Friends of Best Years.
- Guest registry:
- I would like to know who you are and what you think of my web site
(I'm open to suggestions for improvements). When you post to this page,
please type "guest" in the subject window of your e-mail
editor to let me know which interactive option you are responding to
- Online Interviews
- Do you have a story to tell of midlife renewal or restoration (engineering
a career change, overcoming a limitation, surviving a crisis or . . .)?
I'd like to hear from you. This
month I'm especially looking for stories about the simple pleasures of
life (those daily joys that cost little or nothing but make your life worth