- Please be courteous. No flaming (rude attacks on the character of other
guests). This doesn't mean you can't passionately disagree on something.
- Please no commercial messages. It's OK to recommend a book or other
web site that you have read/visited, but no extended commercial plugs.
- Please no gratuitous profanity or explicit sexual talk. We are adults
here, and I don't wish to censure "normal" talk. On the other
hand, guests at Best Years have come to expect a level of decorum and decency
missing on most web chat sites.
- Be careful of what you include in your user profile (which you can
edit by clicking on your username and the edit key). As a rule, don't include
specific information that would allow someone to locate you (so you could
include a first name and last initial and maybe a city and state, but not
the whole address and complete name; use your e-mail only if you want anyone
to have access to it).
- Harassment and threats (sexual, emotional, physical) will not be tolerated
on this site. I want FRIENDS to be a safe place to visit.
Violations of any of the above can result in your
immediate removal from the FRIENDS site.
Back to Friends of Best Years (to